Southern Bride is thrilled to introduce Silvia Bours, an up-and-coming Mexican-born designer with a French aristocratic influence! Her designs feature a cool, feminine aesthetic with bold textures and flattering silhouettes. Each gown is hand made, making every dress a unique work of art. Silvia’s Gown Dress is an absolutely exquisite piece with its sweetheart neckline, full tulle skirt, and sparkling embellishments. She also offers a wide variety of short dresses and children’s dresses, perfect for a short bridal gown, bridesmaids, or flower girls. She has participated in Phoenix Fashion Week, Latino Fashion Live, and Style Fashion Week, and is gaining popularity on an international scale. “My designs are sweet and theatrical,” she says, “we strive to recreate the feeling of the fairy tale princess.”
- Wedding Rings Are An Investment, Keep Them Safe!
- Toss The Invitation Hassle; Create Your Own With Paperlust
- A Fresh Feel On Wedding Decor That Will POP!
- Wedding Party Gifts: What to Give, Why You Should, and When to Shop
- Stressed = Dessert Spelled Backwards: Survive Planning Your Wedding Throughout and Even After The Holidays