Oops, the airline lost your bag? Have no fear. Pack these nine essentials in your carry-on to avoid the stress of a lost checked bag!
- A change of underwear/appropriate clothing for the destination. Make sure you have some necessities just in case. Nothing feels better than a change of clothes after a long day of traveling. Also, if you’re headed to the beach, make sure you have your swimsuit to enjoy your vacation even in the sticky situation of a lost bag!
- Phone/laptop chargers. You wouldn’t want to be stuck with no luggage and dead electronics!
- Daily medications. Who knows how long you could be waiting for your luggage to find you? Pack any meds in a carry-on bag to avoid any medical risks.
- Travel Documents – printed! It is always important to be prepared for any situation!
- Hotel Info – printed! Just in case!
- Cosmetic essentials. You wouldn’t want to be stuck somewhere without your favorite moisturizer! Pack some extra contacts because eyesight is a necessity.
- Your wallet. Cash is king!
- Emergen-C. We’ve all had that person on our row who spent the entire flight coughing. What could make the situation of losing your luggage worse than being sick, too?
- Baby wipes/tissues. In a pinch, they can help you freshen up, even in the worst situations.