Submit a Wedding
Thank you for your interest in sharing your wedding or your bride’s wedding day
with future Southern Brides.
Your submission will be considered for a potential feature in print or web, social media & blog.
Fill out the submission form below and click send! Then email the info below along with 15-20 images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Upon completion of the form, you will be emailed with all the information you submitted along with a link to download a photo consent form which needs to be completed and returned with your photos.
- Bride’s maiden name and Groom’s name
- City & State of wedding
- Contact information – email & phone
- 15-20 of your favorite pictures of details, design & couple, 72-96 dpi (jpg’s preferred)
- Include wedding video (short version if you have both)
- Wedding colors (ex. PMS color numbers preferred or digital samples with names)
- Setting (ex. barn, hotel, mountain top) – More than one answer is okay
- Style (ex. formal, destination, casual) – More than one answer is okay
- Season (ex. winter, spring, summer, fall)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can a vendor submit a Real Wedding without the story being completed?
A. Yes! Please include your contact information with the email submission of images and other information listed above.
Q. Once I submit my wedding will I get confirmation?
A. Yes! You should get a copy of what was sent to Real Weddings as your confirmation.
Q. When will I know if my wedding has been selected?
A. Southern Bride produces 2 issues per year; Winter/Spring, which comes out in December and Summer/Fall, which comes out in June. Final decisions for Winter/Spring are made by October 1st and Summer/Fall by April 1st. If your submission is made after these dates it will be considered for the following issue. You will be contacted by our staff if your wedding is selected by those dates depending on your submission time.
Q. May my wedding be featured in other publications?
A. If your wedding is selected for PRINT, it must be exclusive to Southern Bride Magazine until 3 months after publication date (December and June). However, there is not exclusivity for website, social media or blog.
Sound good to you? Click the button to continue…