Fourth of July celebrations usually include family gatherings, big backyard BBQ’s, fireworks, and traveling. This year with COVID-19 and social distancing everyone is trying to find different ways to safely enjoy the holiday. One adorable couple set the bar high for a festive, stay-at-home bash. What better way to relax and laugh with your better half on Independence Day, than by popping champagne and making a splash in your own backyard?
The Latest From
- An Unforgettable Proposal at Prescott Park in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Propcellar was the Perfect Backdrop for this Vintage-Inspired, Memphis Wedding
- Get Your Dream Wedding Style on a Budget at Brideside
- Organic Floral Inspiration Just In Time for Your Fall Wedding
- Topeka: A New Digital Platform Connects Wedding Couples to Personalized Live Concerts by Celebs