Fourth of July celebrations usually include family gatherings, big backyard BBQ’s, fireworks, and traveling. This year with COVID-19 and social distancing everyone is trying to find different ways to safely enjoy the holiday. One adorable couple set the bar high for a festive, stay-at-home bash. What better way to relax and laugh with your better half on Independence Day, than by popping champagne and making a splash in your own backyard?
The Latest From
- 5 Ways to Incorporate Self-Care into Your Wedding Planning Process
- Choose South Walton, Florida, for an Upscale, Relaxing Destination Wedding
- Callie and Kyle’s Snowy Mountainside Engagement in Crested Butte, Colorado
- An Intimate, Timeless Styled Wedding at The Historic McAlister-Leftwich House in North Carolina
- Kelly Wynne Cosmetic Pouches Make Perfect Personal Bridesmaid Gifts