Fourth of July celebrations usually include family gatherings, big backyard BBQ’s, fireworks, and traveling. This year with COVID-19 and social distancing everyone is trying to find different ways to safely enjoy the holiday. One adorable couple set the bar high for a festive, stay-at-home bash. What better way to relax and laugh with your better half on Independence Day, than by popping champagne and making a splash in your own backyard?
The Latest From
- Kirsten Butler Photography Captures a Backyard Wedding in Kentucky
- 4 Reasons To Plan Your Bachelorette Getaway to Golden Isles Georgia
- Sendera Springs Showcases Inspiration for a Fall, Rustic Indoor Wedding
- Montage Palmetto Bluff Reveals Micro-Wedding Champagne Picnic Experience
- Leading Bridal Boutique Ivory & Beau Shares Wedding Gown Trends for 2021