Fourth of July celebrations usually include family gatherings, big backyard BBQ’s, fireworks, and traveling. This year with COVID-19 and social distancing everyone is trying to find different ways to safely enjoy the holiday. One adorable couple set the bar high for a festive, stay-at-home bash. What better way to relax and laugh with your better half on Independence Day, than by popping champagne and making a splash in your own backyard?
- Enchanting Gardens and Waters of Villa Sola Cabiati at Lake Como, Italy
- 12 Thoughtful Gifts For The Soon-To-Be-Bride (and Groom!)
- Discovering Guatemala’s Oasis at Villa Bokéh
- Horses And Hounds Inspired Wedding at the Middleburg Hunt, Virginia
- Jenny Tolman and Dave Brainard Marry Under the Majestic Teton Mountain Range at Split Creek Ranch in Jackson, Wyoming