Two Oceans, One Paradise
A glittering resort by the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Azul perfectly balances high-end luxury with the warmth and hospitality of the Mexican culture. With a dramatic desert backdrop and 12 oceanfront acres, this gorgeous Mexico getaway boasts romance and adventure in a location like no other.
We Simply Adore
- El Corazon, Cabo Azul’s signature wedding chapel – with a five-story ceiling, intricate woodcarvings, and candlelit water walls, El Corazon is a stunning open-air venue with the photo-worthy ocean backdrop for your ceremony.
- The pools – there’s nothing more relaxing than a dip in the oceanfront tri-level infinity-edge swimming pool, paired with a swim-up bar for incredible margaritas.
TIP: When traveling in the warmer months, mosquitos can be quite bad, make sure you bring along Avon’s Skin So Soft – a safe way to moisturize and keep those pesty bugs bites at bay…click below for free shipping.
Note to Self
- While beautiful at any time of day, the wedding experts at Cabo Azul recommend an evening wedding to truly take advantage of the picturesque El Corazon wedding chapel. With luminaries on the stairs, torches adorning the walls, and the romance of sunset lighting, it’s a truly magical experience.
- Los Cabos is one of the most popular locations for destination weddings and honeymoons in Mexico, with extensive local resources to make your perfect day – and these can be in high demand. Book early, and take advantage of the expertise and connections of Cabo Azul’s talented wedding team!
Out and About
- Los Cabos offers an incredible array of activities, from the best golf courses in the Pacific to ATVs in the Baja outback, lounging on pristine beaches or enjoying a tequila tasting.
- With two oceans at your door, the water activities are not to be missed. There’s whale watching from November through March, snorkeling, and diving in the summer, swimming with dolphins, and boat cruises in the bay with iconic Arch and stunning rock formations as backdrops.
- The historic Gallery District of downtown San José del Cabo offers an Art Walk every Thursday from October through June, showcasing the vibrant artistic and cultural beauty of Los Cabos.
Get the Dish
- Cabo Azul’s on-site restaurant, Javier’s, offers elegant Mexican cuisine with an incredible seaside view. Locals and tourists alike choose Javier’s for its authenticity, freshness, and warm ambiance.
- Flor de Noche is Cabo Azul’s poolside restaurant, boasting a swim-up bar and a Palapa-style thatched roof for open-air dining. The shrimp tacos and mojitos are a must!
- Nearby Cabo San Lucas hosts Sammy Hagar’s famous Cabo Wabo Cantina, with live music, fresh seafood, and outstanding tequila.
Big Day Details
- With 326 luxury villas of varying size, Cabo Azul can easily accommodate all your guests.
- As with any destination wedding, be sure to do your research early and understand the legal requirements for your wedding abroad.
Here’s the Scoop
They call it “the romance of the oceans”, where the Sea of Cortez kisses the Pacific Ocean. Where better to celebrate your love story? One of the few places in the world where you can watch both the sunrise and the sunset over the ocean, Los Cabos is an idyllic setting for your big day – and Cabo Azul Resort offers incredible beauty and versatility to create your memorable Mexico flavored celebration.
By Rebecca Heine