The Chesterfield Hotel
The Panache of Palm Beach
Palm Beach, Florida
By Suzanne Scharff
As America’s first resort destination, Palm Beach has sustained a long celebrated history of wealth and opulence. Historical landmarks, stunning architecture, world-class shopping, tropical weather and a vibrant social scene keep the old money coming back and inspired the younger generation to further urban and cultural progression. The result, a charming blend of relaxed grandeur and renewed vibrancy and proving to be a most delightful destination for couples seeking to add a bit more panache to their celebrations.
The Chesterfield Palm Beach is a 53-room boutique hotel. Petite and cozy with inimitable character and is part of the family owned and UK-based, Red Carnation Hotel Collection and also distinguished member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Housed in a historical landmark building and located in a residential area near posh Worth Ave – The Chesterfield exudes a European charm with the comfort and décor of a British country home and a dollop of old Hollywood style and glamour.
WE SIMPLY ADORE
- Bespoke hospitality – sip on complimentary sherry during your check-in and daily baked cookies in the lobby and fresh fruit and lemonade by the pool
- Guestrooms individually decorated in layers of stylish prints and kept spruced by twice daily maid-service
- The Leopard Lounge & Restaurant – legendary watering hole and a favorite of locals – dark and slightly exotic in décor serving fabulous cocktails and showcasing nightly entertainment – old and new-school cool
Your best friend, Fido, and all four-legged furry friends are royally welcomed
BIG DAY DETAILS
- The Library –elegant intimate spot for 20 – warm and inviting with honey-toned wood paneling and tropical floral fabrics
- The Pool Deck – for a sparkling and dramatic backdrop day or evening –for up to 50 of your nearest and dearest
- Pavilion – refined and airy – for a larger and more elaborate setting located next to the pool and holds up to 100 guests.
Additionally, the legendary Leopard Lounge & Restaurant, The Boardroom and large suites are available to tailor meet your needs
WHAT TO KNOW
- There is no spa, gym or beach
- Palm Beach is a tropical weather zone – time of year should be factored in your plans
- Some rooms are on the small size – book early for your ideal room(s)
HERE’S THE SCOOP
The Chesterfield, Palm Beach is simply a fabulous find with a decidedly cool and composed ambiance. It is a most ideal setting for a more intimate to mid-sized celebration and is conveniently licensed for civil ceremonies. What lacks in scale is trumped in distinctive and highly stylized guestrooms, unique event settings and a highly dedicated on-site personalized planning team that provides that utmost in bespoke and tailored service.