Exploring South Beach Starts Here
He Said, She Said – One Great Place, Two Different Takes
By Lynn Walker & Kevin Baker
When visiting South Beach, the key to getting the most out of your stay is location, location, location. A quick 25-minute ride from the Miami International Airport, The Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami is located on the illustrious Collins Ave with quick access by foot, bike or car to South Beach’s most iconic hot spots.
Here’s the Scoop
South Beach is a dynamic location for a destination wedding that offers excitement for your entire wedding entourage. Most importantly, you’ll be able to savor your time together and get the next adventure of your life off to a great start.
Big Day Details
The sleek, modern boutique hotel exudes beach-chic vibes of the city, offering a refined yet sexy destination wedding weekend. You and your guests will be impressed with the comfort, views, and amenities in their contemporary deluxe guestroom or suite. The central location provides offers an unending list of activities for your guests to enjoy so you and your hubby-to-be can relax and enjoy yourselves.
Get the Dish
- Smith & Wollensky- Not only is the food amazing but also creative & delicious. Located at South Pointe
Park, this is an excellent venue for a rehearsal dinner or reception. A variety of private rooms are available to accommodate any size group.
- Red – If you’re a true carnivore you’ll love Red. The concept is to enjoy the complete dining experience from the raw bar to the entrées, signature sides, and exceptional wine list.
- Planta- A unique twist to promote environmental sustainability, this full-service, plant-based dining experience will “wow” even the hardiest meat-eater.
Out and About
- Wynwood Walls, Urban Graffiti Art– Free and open to the public to stroll the neighborhood and admire the unique building graffiti murals from artist all over the world.
- South Beach Bike Tour- Explore the Art-Deco District and learn about the mid-century architecture.
- Take in the views at South Pointe Park and Pier or just follow the bike paths along the beach and people
We Simply Adore
In-room floor to ceiling windows
The rooftop pool with cabanas
Fusion massage at Exhale Spa
The Hyatt Grand Bed and 47” TV
The Exhale Spa fitness center
Complimentary bikes for exploring
Outstanding staff and service
Memorable dining experiences
Pet-friendly with a dedicated Wooftop Dog Park