Mexico at its Finest
By Sherra Meyers
All-inclusive, all ages and all suites is what you will find at Finest Resort Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Mexico. Located just 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport, Playa Mujeres is a peninsula just north of Cancun situated between a wildlife preserve and the Caribbean Sea. The Finest Resort offers something for everyone; with two resorts side-by-side, one side perfect for families while the other is kept for adults only. For an even more refined stay, upgrade to the Finest Club for families and the Excellence Club for adults only to make your stay even more special.
WE SIMPLY ADORE
- Love the hammocks dangling over the water to the swim-up guest suites.
- The architecture is crisp white, modern and very stylin’!
- Swimming pools are everywhere. No matter where on property your room is located, there is a pool outside your door. It’s another part of the architecture that makes this property stunning while functional.
OUT AND ABOUT
- Include a visit to the Finest One Spa. One Spa believes in combining both modern and ancient cultures. The vibe is chic-holistic creating a serene and meaningful atmosphere with all the luxury appointments. They even offer special kids treatments.
- The resort has constant activity, if you so desire. Adults and children will all be entertained. From live music and shows by night, the daytime activities abound with cooking classes, beach volleyball, tennis, archery, air rifle shooting, beach football and much more.
- Seasons Tours, a trusted professional tour company caters to exclusive experiences from pre-arranged group tours to custom tours. Seasons Tour desk is located inside the lobby.
GET THE DISH
There are twelve restaurants to sample during your stay. Tastes span the globe from Caribbean specialties to casual Italian to Asian fusion and more. Most restaurants are family friendly with the exception of their French restaurant, offering a more romantic atmosphere and adults only, reservations recommended.
BIG DAY DETAILS
Finest wedding packages are all-inclusive which cover all details from set-up, catering, flowers, décor and special touches that will personalize your event. Their wedding planning professionals are talented and creative striving to create beautiful and memorable events.
NOTE TO SELF
- Seasons Tours offers private transportation to/from airport. Extra charge applies but well worth it – drivers speak great English and very accommodating to make extra stop along the way, if needed.
- Isla Mujeres island trip (booked through Seasons Tours) is awesome. Bring your driver’s license so you can rent a golf cart to tour the whole island.
- One Spa offers daily-discounted specials, worth checking into.
- Most restaurants will not take reservations unless you are a large party. They do however, provide you a buzzer so you can grab a drink or take a stroll around the resort. As most resorts, waits can be long so come early or be prepared to eat a little later.