Get Swept off Your Feet
By Lynn Walker
People travel from all over the world to experience Orlando and all the attractions it offers. In fact, some people have visited this part of the country so many times it holds a special place in their heart, creating the perfect destination wedding location. The hotel’s location is key to all major, local attractions; Universal and Sea World are five to ten minutes away and Disney is only five to ten minutes further. Guests will be thrilled to be able to enjoy on-site amenities as well as the famous, local activities nearby.
Here’s the Scoop
Rosen Shingle Creek is an exquisite property with deserved AAA and 4 Diamond rating. The Spanish Revival architecture is stately as it sits on 230 acres overlooking a groomed and lush golf course. The hotel is expansive and the rooms are elegant yet comfortable creating a pampered, home away from home atmosphere. If traveling as a family, opt for an executive suite, which allows privacy for adults, a designated area for snacks and drinks in the beautifully appointed mini kitchen, and two bathrooms.
Note to Self
- Most suites have a shared living space with expansion up to 2 guestrooms. Some living rooms also have a murphy bed creating additional sleeping space for guests.
- Honeymoon treatment in-room with turndown service, champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and continental breakfast the following morning.
- The Bride’s Room (available after the ceremony) allows the bride and groom to relax and enjoy a private champagne toast before greeting guests as the new Mr. and Mrs.
- Christmas is an exceptional time to visit. The hotel is adorned in decorations. If planning a Christmas wedding – Rosen Shingle would be the place for a spectacular celebration.
Big Day Details
- Bridesmaids can gather and prep for the big day at the on-site spa.
- Groomsmen can bond pre-ceremony on the golf course.
- Rosen Shingle Creek’s Rest Assured Wedding packages offer elevated extras.
We Simply Adore
- The 14th Floor Concierge Lounge, which includes breakfast, snacks, after dinner desserts, and on- alcoholic beverages, as well as spectacular views.
- Desserts by the hotel’s executive pastry chef are as exquisite as they are delicious.
- 18 Monroe Street Market- an adorable deli that makes quick meals and snacks for maximizing pool time or anytime as it’s open 24/7.
- Gorgeous grounds surrounding the party.