Celebrations at Reunion Resort: Bringing People Together
It may be hard to believe, but just a short 30-minute drive from some of the most popular tourist destinations in the US is the serene and luxurious Reunion Resort. Close enough to see fireworks from the rooftop, but far enough to preserve peace and quiet, Reunion boasts 2,300 acres of villas and vacation homes, three golf courses, 11 pools and a five-acre water park, and a rejuvenating spa.
With amenities and venues for every occasion and every couple, Reunion specializes in bringing people together, gathering friends and families for incredible celebrations of life and love.
WE SIMPLY ADORE
- The rooftop, with a tranquil pool and Eleven, Reunion’s indoor/outdoor bar. It’s the perfect place to start and end your day at Reunion, watching the sunrise over Orlando in the morning and the fireworks over Cinderella’s Castle at night.
- The golf courses – Reunion is the only place in the world where you’ll find signature designed courses by three of golf’s greatest legends: Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson, and Arnold Palmer.
NOTE TO SELF
- There are several on-property options for accommodations for the bridal party and out-of-town guests, from the resort villas to the vacation rental homes.
- The resort property is extensive, and some entrances are for residents only – make sure your guests know where to go!
- When planning your wedding, keep in mind the resort’s close proximity to major vacation destinations – you may want to avoid peak season to ensure a less hectic wedding weekend.
OUT AND ABOUT
- Your guests will find no end of fun in surrounding Orlando, with bustling nightlife, the iconic Railroad Depot, and the live sports and entertainment offered at Amway Center.
- Just a quick 20 minute ride away is Disney Springs, a boutique “downtown Disney” shopping and dining area with endless entertainment and activities.
- You may wish to extend the celebration with a few days at Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, or more! All while staying at the beautiful Reunion Resort.
GET THE DISH
- Forte Grille, Reunion’s Italian-style restaurant with a warm, rustic atmosphere. From the hearty portions of pasta to the decadent tiramisu, Forte offers a rich blend of family and food.
- The Clubhouse, a casual on-property dining option with traditional American fare, perfect for a relaxing lunch after a morning of golf or a hearty breakfast before a day of adventure.
- Eleven, the exquisite rooftop bar with a sweeping view of Orlando, featuring an array of signature cocktails and an enticing steakhouse menu. Whether you choose Eleven for a late-night after-party or a morning-after brunch, you and your guests will be treated to tempting treats and a spectacular view.
BIG DAY DETAILS
- The hardest part of the big day will be deciding which exquisite venue option to choose! From the outdoor garden to the glass-enclosed pavilion and the elegant Grande Ballroom, there’s a venue to fit every wedding style and personality.
- If you’re having a more intimate celebration, consider renting one of the resort’s stunning on-property vacation homes – with several different styles available, from the elegant colonial to the Spanish ranch, it’s a luxurious yet comfortable environment to focus on family and celebrate love.
HERE’S THE SCOOP
There’s something for everyone at Reunion Resort, from the spacious suites to the stunning property. Reunion has everything you need, tailored to your unique personality and love story.
Reunion can host an entire wedding weekend of excitement, from a welcome brunch (and perhaps pool-side morning yoga) on the roof at Eleven, to 18 rounds on a signature designed course, to pre-wedding rejuvenation at the luxury spa. After an ambient, peaceful outdoor ceremony in Linear Park, you and your guests can descend dual staircases by the cascading waterfall to the glass-enclosed pavilion for the reception, dancing the night away with signature cocktails and chef-designed menus. The after party can continue back at Eleven, with late-night sweets and spectacular views of Disney’s evening fireworks.
For more information, check out www.salamanderhotels.com.