- 10 Essential Fashion Tips For The Groom and Groomsmen
- Unique Bachelorette Party Destinations Around the World
- Styled By Southern Bride – The Hotel At Avalon Ceremony Inspiration
- Styled By Southern Bride – The Hotel At Avalon Reception Inspiration
- Sherea Knighten & Weston Callahan Marry in Huntsville, Alabama
Weddings with a Wild Side | Why a Zoo is a Perfect Place to Tie the Knot
Wedding location trends are constantly changing! In 2023, a new report predicts that “off-beat” or interesting locations like museums, art galleries and gardens will be on trend for soon-to-be newlyweds. One of those unique locations with top-tier service and a wild side could be a zoo!
Lancer Hospitality, a national catering organization, works with zoos, like Zoo Knoxville and the Phoenix Zoo, to ensure everything from catering and decorations to seating arrangements are perfect for any couple. There are spaces for a reception or ceremony with trained wedding planners and catering staff.
A representative from Lancer Hospitality would be happy to talk about what couples can expect from a zoo wedding and why it’s a beautiful place to tie the knot.
Are you interested in having someone on your podcast?