Janice Allen has been a hair stylist for over 25 years. Janice is an artist, and has won numerous awards for her hairstyles. Her styles have been featured in thousands of salons around the world, inspiring millions of clients inside the pages of Inspire Magazine. She’s currently the lead stylist for Southern Bride Magazine, where she travels across the country for their fashion shoots. She’s been published in the magazine for over 9 years, and her work has graced the cover of the magazine many times. Southern Bride Magazine is one of the South’s most respected publications and can be seen on newsstands in locations such as Barnes & Noble, Walmart, and thousands of retail stores across the Southern USA. Working with hundreds of models, she’s known for her talent in creating beautiful hairstyles. She is an Aveda Master Colorist, and has studied with the leading platform artists in the beauty industry.
After owning and managing over 60 employees for over 20 years (her and husband Michael Allen owned Eston Salon in Memphis) she’s now focused on a simpler professional life, working behind the chair with several friends at Pastiche Salon, which allows her more time with family and her travels. Janice is also the creative director for Laveii Hair Care, and she’s helping develop an incredible new all natural product line.
Janice has a very busy schedule, but she does take new clients. She’s fun, outgoing, silly and always has a story to tell. In her spare time she sings at Hope Church as a background vocalist, she’s an actor and was recently in a play at Germantown Community Theatre. Also, a little while back she was the hairstylist for ZZ Top – yes, she kept Billy Gibbons beard in shape!
More In These Selected Blog Posts:
- Flirty Styles for Short Hair
- Fabulous Floral Hair Statements to Rock Down the Aisle This Fall
- Perfect Summer Wedding Dress
- A Fierce Pronovias Wedding Look
- The Perfect Reception Jumpsuit
- A Show-Stopping Gown by Randi Rahm
- A Chic Pronovias Wedding Dress
- An Angelic Gown by Leanne Marshall
- Swiss Dot Wedding Gown by Olia Zavozina
- Two Piece Lace Romper by Randi Rahm
- Floral Ballgown by Allure
- Gold Printed Organza Ballgown by Francesca Miranda
- Randi Rahm’s “Gwen Stefani” Wedding Dress
- Vintage Inspired Cara Dress by Anne Barge
- Layered Chiffon Mora Dress by Elisabetta Polignano
- A-Line Wedding Gown, Daron, by Amsale
- Iggy Wedding Gown From Rita Vinieris’ Collection: Rivini
- Kamilla, Wedding Dress by Olia Zavozina
- Historic Details Wedding Inspirations
- Wedding Flower Rental: Something Borrowed Blooms