Based out of Memphis but available for travel worldwide, Michael Allen Photography is excellent at capturing every stunning detail of a wedding. Providing services in both traditional photography and videography, Michael does it all. With a natural born knack for capturing special moments, Michael Allen is one of the South’s most sought after award-winning photographers. He has worked with and provided Southern Bride with many beautiful shoots for nine years traveling all over taking phenomenal photos. In his free time (which isn’t much with such a booming business) Michael has written three books and contributes to Southern Bride regularly. And may we say his words are as beautiful as his photos.
With years and years of experience, Michael Allen is the best at capturing all things bridal. He will work with you to make sure you have every shot your heart desires and a lasting souvenir of the most special day of your life. The team at Michael Allen is small but mighty and includes Michael himself, his wife Janice, and associate Tracy Welch. Together they are unstoppable and capture images that also capture your heart. If you are looking for an award winning photography team that will guide you in all aspects of wedding photography, call on Michael Allen Photography to take care of one of the most important pieces of your special day. It takes a special team to pull off something as big as a wedding, and the amazing team at Michael Allen can do that and much more.
More In These Selected Blog Posts:
- Flirty Styles for Short Hair
- Rustic Luxury at Missouri’s Big Cedar Lodge
- Fabulous Floral Hair Statements to Rock Down the Aisle This Fall
- Perfect Summer Wedding Dress
- A Fierce Pronovias Wedding Look
- A Magical Wedding Gown by Olia Zavozina
- Happy Birthday Reese Witherspoon!
- The Perfect Reception Jumpsuit
- A Show-Stopping Gown by Randi Rahm
- A Chic Pronovias Wedding Dress
- An Angelic Gown by Leanne Marshall
- Swiss Dot Wedding Gown by Olia Zavozina
- Two Piece Lace Romper by Randi Rahm
- Our Favorite Bridal Makeup Looks of 2018
- Floral Ballgown by Allure
- Gold Printed Organza Ballgown by Francesca Miranda
- Randi Rahm’s “Gwen Stefani” Wedding Dress
- Vintage Inspired Cara Dress by Anne Barge
- Layered Chiffon Mora Dress by Elisabetta Polignano
- A-Line Wedding Gown, Daron, by Amsale