Welcome to Southern Bride’s Holiday Gift Guide for Him!
We had so much fun testing out all these fantastic gifts perfect for our southern gents. Each product has been tested & loved by our Southern Bride team. We hope he enjoys them as much as we do. Happy shopping!
- Y’all these state shaped cufflinks from Heritage Handcrafted are actually made from whiskey barrel wood supplied by the Jack Daniels Distillery in Tennessee. Don’t you love that?
- Is your groom the artsy type? He’ll love this portable Killburn bluetooth speaker shaped like the classic Marshall Amp.
- Made in Florida with the Southern outdoorsmen in mind, Costa Sunglasses are tough and sporty. Perfect for all your future hubby’s outdoor activities.
- Great gadget accessory, Luckies of London Smartphone Projector for binge watching on the go!
- North Carolina based Etsy shop, Sweet Sienna Designs, makes these super cute doormats with Southern sayings from some of the South’s most beloved teams.
- Keep your groom from getting cold feet with these ultra-luxurious dress socks from Etsy shop, Love Sock Company
- Cute and efficient, what more could he ask for? This 5-in-1 monogrammed grill tool from Cathy’s Concepts (found at Nordstroms) makes a great stocking stuffer!
- Hand made just south of the Mason-Dixon, this black walnut docking station from Autumn Summer LCC is a little more luxe then your average charger.
- Handsomely packaged, he’ll love this Wet Shave Kit from Bumble & Co’s BEE a MAN Wet Shave Essentials Collection.
Is he still stumped on the perfect gift for his groomsmen? These super stylish gifts from Swanky Badger might be just the thing! And tune in Monday, the 12th for our fabulous ‘Gifts for Her’ guide and get ready to drop him some hints.