Finally, we can tell you guys about our incredible new issue. We have been busting at the seams. It is star studded and amazing. We’ve got an unreal Nurit Hen gown on the cover and it was shot… wait for it… at The Greenbrier (our headquarters for this shoot was in the actual presidential bunker… no big deal). Kendra Scott (who, as you know, is everything right now) tells all about her bridal collection. Famous, Los Angeles based event planner, Mindy Weiss tells us all the reasons why you actually *do* need a wedding planner. The only place you will find images from WWE’s Lana and Rusevs’ private Bulgarian wedding is in… you got it… Southern Brides’ 2017 Winter/Spring 2017 issue. This issue is jammed packed and it’s on stands December 27th!
- Meet Me At The Hermitage – The Hermitage Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee
- Choosing the Perfect Diamond for Your Engagement Ring
- Elianna Chavez and Sam Davies Marry in Austin, Texas
- Putting on the Ritz – Vanderbilt-Style, Ritz-Carlton, Naples, Florida
- 170 Years Old and Better Than Ever-The Mills House, Charleston, South Carolina