Lux Urban Haven with Coastal Charm for Wedding/Honeymoon “Beyond Compare”
The Boston Harbor Hotel, the only Forbes 5-star waterfront property, strikes a commanding presence along the picturesque and historic Rowes Wharf. Recently renovated in 2016, evoking an urban sophistication blended with coastal charm, the Boston Harbor Hotel stands apart like a luminous lighthouse amidst the fog. Boasting an exciting dining scene with Meritage Restaurant + Wine Bar (also a Forbes 4-star rating), and a host of luxury amenities from stem to stern, prove the Boston Harbor Hotel to be a star-filled haven for couples to embark on their forever after.
We Simply Adore
- Spacious guestrooms (starting at 500 sq ft), in coastal shades of marine blue and sandy tan, with expansive harbor views
- Ideal location with marina activities (harbor tours) and seasonal waterfront events such as winter ice skating and summer concerts
- Rowes Wharf Health Club & Spa – invigorating 60 ft salt water lap pool, fully-equipped stellar fitness area and sublime spa therapeutic treatments
- Explosion of fresh floral arrangement greets you in the lobby
- Waterfront taxi service to Logan Int’l airport. Why drive when you can boat!
Big Day Details
The BHH stands behind their commitment to dreams coming true with their uncompromising policy of providing service and amenities that goes “Beyond Compare.” Couples can choose from three dedicated creative wedding consultants to guide you through selecting from five unique venues with one goal of wedded perfection.
- Wharf Room –considered one of Boston’s most sought after wedding venues, soaring ceilings, dazzling crystal chandeliers, and enviable harbor views
- Atlantic Room – 2nd floor spacious room with dramatic floor to ceiling windows in the surround of New England warm wood decor
- Rotunda – Grand Observatory at Rowes Wharf with 80 ft. coffered ceilings, private harbor terrace and alluring mahogany bar
- Pavilion – Architectural splendor with 360 degrees of harbor views
- John Foster – ideal for the most intimate affair – an enchanting space along the harbor
BONUS: couples enjoy complimentary accommodations on their wedding night and are also invited back for a complimentary 1-year anniversary dinner. EXTRA BONUS: Executive Chef Daniel Bruce of Meritage Restaurant + Wine Bar, also founder of the Boston Wine Festival, provides additional culinary panache and procures inimitable gourmet food and wine pairings.
Here’s the Scoop –
Boston, an ideal sized city with just over 4.5 million inhabitants, provides an exciting destination for foodies, sports enthusiasts, shopping aficionados, museumgoers and history buffs to explore. The Boston Harbor Hotel provides an inviting and luxurious setting to navigate all the activities of the city with an exquisite and breathtaking harbor wedding and honeymoon experience.