A Blissed-Out, Beachside Setting
By Madeline Scharff
Step into a modernized, art-deco realm at the Shelborne South Beach where, style, sophistication and hospitality come to play in the heart of Miami Beach at 18th Street and Collins Avenue. The embellished 1940’s hotel boasts a neutral color palette mixed with jazzy accent pieces like giraffe printed armchairs in the drawing room, a lounge-worthy pool deck, and direct beach access.
We Simply Adore
- Feast at the in-house restaurant, Root & Bone for Supper Sundays where two can dine on one small plate or salad, two bigger plates, two half birds or one whole bird, one side, and two cocktails or dessert.
- Oasis Beer Garden, located behind the pool in the Oasis Garden, is a great way to for guests and locals to beat the heat. Enjoy Cigar City beer while playing backyard games beneath lush palm trees.
- Live cabaret shows every Friday and Saturday night at The Drawing Room, known as Miami Beach’s top Cabaret and Piano Bar.
- Hang like a celebrity in a poolside Cabana featuring full-service food and beverage delivery.
Note to Self
action packedentertainment during summer months with events like Full Moon Yoga, Thursday Ladies Nights, and Pool Parties.
- Environmental friendly management group, Menin Hospitality, provides complimentary electric transportation for Shelborne guests interested in exploring the neighborhood.
- While Miami’s summer temps may initially seem like a turn-off, the Shelborne’s special seasonal rates might tempt you to beat the heat and escape ocean-side for less.
Big Day Details
- The property hosts twelve different ceremony and reception venues, three of which include flexible outdoor space. Our favorite? The Skyline Terrace, boasting 3700 sq. ft. overlooking the pool deck and dreamy views of the Atlantic.
- Executive Wedding Planner and Catering Director, Carlos Velez, curates unique and seasonal food and beverage packages, cocktail hours, seated dinners and bar enhancements.
- Thanks to an “air of opulence and grandeur,” the event spaces require minimal decoration thanks to its naturally chic decor.
Here’s the Scoop
Tropical lovers will adore this sexy yet refined beach-chic setting to say, “I do.” Whether you state your vows in the elegantly appointed ballroom or kick off your shoes for a sandy aisle, an atmosphere of luxury and sophistication prevails at the Shelborne. Your wedding party will love the elevated extras like signature frozen beverages and unique culinary fare, as well as the pool bar and beer garden. Slumber peacefully in one of two hundred thoughtfully appointment guest rooms or splurge on a Two Bedroom Townhouse Suite and enjoy a private balcony, intimate dining area, ample closet space and a very blissful and beachside, wedding celebration.