A Most Desirable Destination in the Lap of Luxury
By Madeline Scharff
Loews Miami Beach Hotel, located in the heart of the Art-Deco District, towers eighteen stories tall and features sprawling lawns, impeccable landscaping revealing vibrant floral tones, an award-winning restaurant and spa, elaborate pool with plush lounge areas, and dreamy suites replete with ocean views. This luxurious destination is a go-to, beachside paradise for a couples retreat or take the ultimate plunge and say, I do.
Here’s the Scoop
After a recent $50 million renovation, Loews Miami is a more enviable wedding destination than ever with a brand new invigorating pool deck and Jacuzzi, VIP SOAK Cabanas and Daybeds (including adult-only), and 65,000 square feet of freshly redesigned event space. All 790 guestrooms now have wood floors, a neutral color palette, beach-inspired art, and marble bathrooms. For a rock star experience, book a bi-level Presidential Suite fit with a wraparound balcony, Jacuzzi tub, dining table, and wet bar. And, as one of the only independently owned family hotel companies, hospitality means everything here.
Get the Dish
One of Loews Miami’s most enticing draws is the food! With six on-site restaurants and bars that showcase some of the city’s most famous, local flavors, your entire wedding entourage is sure to be satiated. The beautifully plated dishes at Lure Fish Bar, citrus tastes at Nautilus, and healthy breakfast options at Preston’s Market will particularly blow foodies away.
Big Day Details
Loews Miami’s wedding team adheres to a strict motto: never say no. Whether the invitation list is five or five hundred, they love to turn a Bride’s vision into a reality. Most noteworthy are the:
- Stunning venues—The Americana Lawn, a popular choice for an outdoor ceremony, seats up to 1,000 guests and boasts views of the ocean and white, sandy beach. For a smaller service or welcome reception, opt for the Conference Terrace. Located on the third floor, it overlooks the hotel’s famous palm-court walkway.
- Inspired catering—Executive Chef Frederic Delaire and Executive Pastry Chef Jason Morale are a delectable duo. Their creative approach to crafting catering menus makes for an unforgettable feast and celebration.
- Luxurious amenities—Rejuvenate with a signature facial at Exhale Spa then refresh at Glam & Go, a full-service salon deemed a “Godsend” by InStyle Magazine.
- We Simply Adore
- The relaxed, beach-chic atmosphere.
- Complimentary, morning meditation classes on the Exhale Spa terrace.
- Instagram-worthy, beachside daybeds with full food and beverage service.
- Bar Collin’s bohemian tiled, outdoor veranda, perfect for morning coffee, a leisurely lunch or sunset cocktails.