Jessica Jamison Cunningham and Jordan Tyler Roper were married on May 3, 2017. This day was very meaningful to the couple as this was their 8-year dating anniversary. The Bride is the Daughter of Dr. Mark Cunningham and Mrs. Terri Nichols of Memphis, Tennessee. The Groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. David Roper of Memphis, Tennessee. The wedding and reception were held in the heart of downtown Memphis at the unique venue of Loflin Yard. The ceremony was very intimate with 150 guests under a white tent, adorned with twinkle lights. A beautiful wall of flowers constructed by Deedra Stone Designs served as the stunning backdrop for these high school sweethearts. The bohemian style wedding, with a hint of moodiness from the overcast day, was the perfect setting for this eclectic couple. After the ceremony, vintage wingback chairs and couches were placed throughout the tent, provided by White Door Events. The creative photographs and cinematography were taken to capture this cherished day by The Hatches Photography and Klassey Productions. After the ceremony, guests enjoyed an exceptional southern BBQ dinner with all the trimmings. The Will Tucker Band provided fun and festive dance music for all to enjoy. The wedding day was all they imagined and perfectly executed by Pickler Events. The bride and groom departed through a shimmering sparkler send off, and the newlyweds then honeymooned in Exuma, Bahamas.
The Latest From
- Top Luxury Glamping Destinations Abroad for a Nontraditional Honeymoon
- Couture by Tess Bridal Designs Plus Size Couture Wedding Gowns
- Jasmine Luv, Top Content Creator and Self-Made Millennial, Is Engaged
- Recreate These Famous Women’s Weddings at Your Modern Ceremony
- UNICO 20˚87˚ Hotel Riviera Maya Offers an All-Inclusive Destination Wedding Hand-Crafted to Your Love Story