April 2 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm CDT
Join Styled SHOOTS by Southern Bride
For a 2-Day Styled Shoot Retreat at
4 Five-Star Locations in Napa Valley, California
Nestled in the heart of California’s wine country, Napa Valley unfolds like a picturesque tapestry,
weaving together rolling vineyards, world-renowned wineries, and a timeless
charm and romanticism that beckons couples looking for a vineyard wedding.
4 Stunning Venues = 4 Luxury Winery Inspired Designs = 4 Portfolio’s
INCLUDES EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS AND
“THE WRAP PARTY” NETWORKING AND DESIGN AWARDS CEREMONY
April 2-3, 2024
THIS WILL BE A “STYLED CHALLENGE” PHOTO SHOOT.
The Styled Challenge is a competition between design teams for the BEST overall design, meaning you get elevated design spaces to shoot.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Four luxurious and unique Napa, CA venues including Beringer Vineyards, V. Sattui Winery, Bardessono Hotel and Spa, and The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone
- Each venue will include (3) stylized theme-designed areas and a flat lay, designed by some of the area’s most sought-after wedding designers and their teams – they will be competing for the BEST design in The Styled Challenge – you will see these talented teams get uber-creative with elevated designs – Design boards coming soon!
- You will have 90 minutes of shooting at each venue
- Models will be provided at each venue
- Courtesy transportation will be provided between venues
- Guaranteed small groups of no more than 12 at each venue, which will be divided into smaller groups of 4 for each design area
- (2) Complimentary Educational Workshops to learn from industry professionals – Details coming soon
- After the shoot, join us for “The Wrap Party” Networking and Design Awards Ceremony to meet the designers and network with fellow wedding industry professionals – specific time TBD
- Times: 8:00 am – 7:30 pm each day
Complimentary Educational Workshops
Details Coming Soon
Details Coming Soon
Exciting Add-Ons For This Event
Best Photography Competition
Compete to win a feature in Southern Bride Magazine, and on SouthernBride.com, and our Southern Bride social media properties including Instagram. A Value of $1,200.00
There will be (3) winners, one from each design space. As an accolade, each will be awarded an official Styled SHOOTS by Southern Bride BEST Photography Badge.
The winning photographers will be announced 4-6 weeks after the event via social media.
Below are the FOUR locations you will be shooting:
The Beringer Estate provides a unique glimpse into Napa Valley’s past. Graced with stately 19th-century architecture and verdant gardens, Beringer is not only one of the most beautiful properties in California’s wine country but is the longest continuously operating winery in Napa. With stunning grounds and award-winning wines, Beringer provides an elegant and memorable location to add to your portfolio.
V. Sattui Winery
First founded by Vittorio Sattui in 1885 and re-established in 1976 by Vittotio’s great-grandson Dario, V. Sattui is one of Napa Valley’s most historic wineries. The winery and vineyard estate is where generations come together to share food, wine, friendship, and warm hospitality. The perfect backdrop for a memorable styled shoot.
Bardessono Hotel and Spa
Nestled in the heart of charming downtown Yountville in the renowned Napa Valley wine region, Bardessono Hotel and Spa is the modern but charming place of your wine country dreams. Upon arrival, you’ll notice the air is filled with the fragrance of flourishing olive trees and blooming rosemary. The five-acre property is dotted with low two-story wood-and-steel buildings. Water features and artwork, outdoor sculptures, and indoor contemporary pieces are all featured prominently throughout the space, it truely is a photographer’s playground!
Culinary Institute of America at Greystone
CIA Greystone in St. Helena, California is one of the world’s most unique and inspiring places for culinary and wine education. Once home to the Christian Brothers Winery, the spectacular main building is the hub of activity at the CIA’s California campus. Nestled in the heart of Napa Valley, here you’ll be surrounded by world-class vineyards, growers, farm-to-table restaurants, and have plenty of opportunity for outdoor fun to add to your portfolio.