Little Dix Bay is a secluded Rosewood Resort located near Spanish Town on the island of Virgin Gorda. Situated on a half-mile crescent beach with a coral reef swim strokes away creating calm waters for swimming and snorkeling year-round. Little Dix Bay provides natural beauty in a relaxed and luxurious setting for a destination wedding. Able to accommodate 2 to 200 people, while theme weekend options are available for those that desire to plan an entire weekend of festivities for their guests. From a secluded and intimate beach drop ceremony to a torch-lit Robins on
Crusoe Beach Party, or a Black-Tie Barefoot Soiree, to a Sunset Cocktail Cruise, or for a custom-tailored experience; the team at Little Dix Bay will assist in arranging a unique and unforgettable event.
Guest rooms are just steps from the beach all tucked into the natural sea-grape trees and tall palm trees all with private patios. Rooms ranging from 250 to 2,000 square feet offer plenty of options for you and your guests. All rooms have the following amenities; telephone, Bose CD player, air-conditioning, mini-bar, in-room safe, robes, Lady Primrose bath products, iron and ironing board, TV/DVD player available upon request and access to complimentary DVD library.
WHAT WE LOVE
- Little Dix Bay prides itself on providing intimate and memorable experiences like their Beach Drop service. Includes a private beach drop at any of the 7 secluded beaches only accessible by boat. Everything needed to make your time alone memorable and comfortable is provided. Perfect for a day of snorkeling, a gourmet picnic lunch or a champagne sunset.
- The gorgeous infinity spa pool cascading on top of a cliff.
- The romantic Sugar Mill restaurant and the divine menu.
- The stunning outdoor shower outside our bathroom.
- Lobster Buffet Night (featuring Anegada’s Caribbean Sping Lobster) Lobster Heaven!
BIG DAY DETAILS
- BVI MARRIAGE LICENCE Applicants must present the following documentation to the Registrar in Tortola three working days before the intended wedding date: Passport (with valid/current BVI entry cards), Divorce decree (if applicable) original or certified copy, Death certificate of former spouse (if applicable), Proof if a name has been changed by deed poll or Birth certificate – original or certified copy.
- Wedding locations include Bougainvillea Point, overlooking Little Dix Bay to a beach drop on a secluded beach perfect for a more intimate event. All details of your wedding can be imagined and arranged by Little Dix Bay on-site wedding coordinator.
- The Perfect Match Qualifying weddings will receive a complimentary two-night honeymoon getaway that includes a romantic private dinner and a very special welcome.
- Snorkeling/swimming The Baths, which are salt-water grottoes and pools, formed by volcanic boulders.
- Day sails to Jost Van Dyke, Norman Island or Anegada Island (known for the Caribbean Spiny Lobster)
- Caribbean Pub Crawl by water
- Island tour and scavenger hunts.