Wedding Bliss at the Famous Opryland Hotel
By Sherra Meyers
The Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center is located in the heart of Music City. This place is like no other with 9 acres of indoor lush gardens, waterways and cascading waterfalls in an atrium setting, impressive in size and grandeur. If you are entertaining the thought of a wedding at the Opryland Hotel, you and your guests will be mesmerized over the surroundings and thrilled to experience all that there is to explore. Only 10 minutes away from Nashville’s International Airport, it’s a destination in itself.
WE SIMPLY ADORE
- The various wedding ceremony locations, especially the Crystal Gazebo. The various locations are grand and center stage or tucked away in intimate settings among the various gardens.
OUT AND ABOUT
- The ultimate resting spot for you and your gals is the Relache Spa. Unwind and get pampered.
- The Grand Ole Opry is only minutes away and a fun place to see some of the famous county music artists.
- Opry Mills Outlet Mall – ultimate in shopping for that perfect outfit to wear or for last minute shopping before the nuptials, everything you need and much more.
- Downtown Nashville. About a 15-minute drive to party central with a thriving scene of culinary delights, creative cocktails and craft breweries.
GET THE DISH
There are over 17 restaurants at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel but some highlights include the Conservatory Wine Bar and Library Lounge at Old Hickory Steakhouse. There is virtually something to please every palate from Mexican to Barbeque and even a tailgate inspired menu at Fuse Sports Bar.
BIG DAY DETAILS
Stunning floral backdrops are everywhere; your wedding photographer will go crazy.
There are several ceremony packages to choose from but all include a wedding coordinator, wedding guest book and wedding night accommodations for the bride and groom among many other details. Receptions include all the basic essentials and an experienced and professional staff to execute all your personal details. They will even waive your reception location fee if you have both your ceremony and reception at the Opryland Hotel.
HERE’S THE SCOOP
The Gaylord Opryland Hotel is such a fun destination whether you live in Nashville or a visitor to the area. Plan the entire weekend at the Opryland Hotel. Ladies can primp at the spa, guys can catch a craft beer at the sports bar and all can head downtown or to the Grand Ole Opry for an evening of entertainment.
If you are looking to entertain and wow your guests, this is the place. A wedding weekend in Nashville at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel is sure to be a pleaser.