New Orleans Wedding – Traditions New and Old
The traditional ‘Second Line’ celebration in New Orleans is not the only ritual you will want to uphold at your New Orleans destination wedding celebration. The Omni Royal Orleans upholds the tradition of southern charm and graceful elegance while located in the heart of the French Quarter at one of the most fashionable corners of St. Louis at Royal Streets. On top of that, the hotel has received the Four Diamond luxury award for the past 31 years putting you to rest that you and your guests will be well taken care of.
Traditions are well received in many things but the Omni Royal Orleans knows good things must continue into the future. The hotel underwent a renovation in March of 2013, incorporating modern amenities with classic design in their guest rooms, and redesigned lobby inspired by the vivacity of the area’s culture.
BIG DAY DETAILS
Omni Royal Orleans is the ideal place to host a French Quarter wedding. Elegant and grand, their ballrooms can each accommodate groups from 50-400.
- The elegant Grand Salon can divide into three salons, opening into the Josephine Bonaparte Foyer, which also serves as the perfect spot for cocktails. Accommodating 200-400 guests for a reception-style event and 100-230 guests for a seated dinner.
- The Royal Garden Terrace and Courtyard is a climate-controlled space with a glass wall the entire length of the room, which opens onto a lush tropical courtyard. This space is perfect for a romantic wedding and accommodates 50-200 guests for a reception-style event and 50-90 guests for a seated dinner.
- Think rehearsal dinner. The Rib Room has four private dining rooms that are perfect for a rehearsal dinner or bridal luncheon, including the Escoffier Room, Wine Cellar, Pipkin Room and Round Table Room.
Every wedding at Omni Royal Orleans includes:
- A complimentary guest suite on the night of the wedding with champagne
- A dressing room for the bride and her bridesmaids on the day of the wedding
- Personal attendants for the bride and groom and the parents during the reception
- Cake cutting service for the wedding cake and the groom’s cake
- Tables, chairs, staging and dance ﬂoor, china, silverware, stemware, and glasses
- Upscale ivory damask floor-length linens, pillar candles and mirror tiles for guest tables
- Complimentary overnight parking for the bride and the groom
- Complimentary breakfast in bed for the bride and groom the next morning
- A wedding specialist to coordinate your ceremony and/or reception
GET THE DISH
The popular Zagat-rated Rib Room, using giant French rotisseries and mesquite grills, is unsurpassed at serving mouth-watering prime rib, foul and seafood. Where dinner is an event in itself.
NOTE TO SELF
- Book your wedding at the Omni Royal Orleans and receive a complimentary honeymoon stay at one of their 14 premier resort destinations.
HERE’S THE SCOOP
Where tradition of the New Orleans-style wedding is the ‘Second Line,’ the Omni Royal Orleans will be your new tradition for years to come once you experience their southern hospitality, attention to detail and outstanding service. Premier location is a big bonus too!