Jamaican Home Away From Home
Melia Braco Village in Jamaica is a quick 45-minute drive from the Montego Bay Airport and once you get there you will feel like you have found a new home. This boutique, all-inclusive, family-friendly resort is a perfect tropical destination to share your special day with family and friends. The Village is situated on a private beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea with a variety of rooms and views to accommodate and welcome all. Your guests may select from six restaurants with flavors from around the world or find a private spot for a group soiree.
Big Day Details
On property you will find a variety of potential locations for small intimate weddings or extremely large celebrations for up to 400. Determining the perfect spot for you will be a direct reflection of your style and desires. There are two charming gazebos, one on the beach and one in the gardens as well as several indoor options. The newest addition to the property is the Romance by Melia Bridal Suite, a luxury lounge especially designed for an intimate gathering with a spacious bridal dressing area complete with makeup and hair stations for pre-ceremony primping.
We Simply Adore
- The Level Upgrade, offering magnificent oceanfront and beachside guest suites with concierge services. Receive the ultimate indulgence with private airport transfers, a VIP lounge for check-in and the Golden Strand restaurant offering premium cocktails and delightful treats throughout the day.
- The Adventure Park, featuring obstacle courses, a 35ft rock wall, a bungee trampoline and a zip-line to keep the kids in the group happy and active.
Here’s the Scoop
The Melia Braco Village has all of the extravagant amenities needed to make your wedding guests comfortable without being stuffy, no matter what the age.
- YHI Spa, with a variety of relaxing services as well as a 24hr fitness center.
- Two pools with an array of activities.
- Live entertainment and disco.
- Water sports, tennis courts, beach volleyball, board games and various crafty classes available.
- Babysitting services.
Bring your family and friends to a resort Home Away from Home and then relax and enjoy yourselves, your new lives are just beginning!
By Lynn Walker