(Image 1) bouquet: Bantam & Bloom, photographer: Allison Pedigo (Image 2) coordinator + florist: Gertie Mae’s Floral, photographer: Harwell Photography (Image 3) bouquet: Victory Blooms, photographer: Carrie Joy Photography, planner: Detailed I Do’s (Image 4) bouquet: Julep Floral, photographer: Click Away Photography (Image 5) bouquet: Wild Bunches, photographer: Anastasia Strate Photography (Image 6) bouquet: Ena Fowler Floral Design, photographer: Photography by Adele, planner: Connor & Co.
- Wedding Rings Are An Investment, Keep Them Safe!
- Toss The Invitation Hassle; Create Your Own With Paperlust
- A Fresh Feel On Wedding Decor That Will POP!
- Wedding Party Gifts: What to Give, Why You Should, and When to Shop
- Stressed = Dessert Spelled Backwards: Survive Planning Your Wedding Throughout and Even After The Holidays