Since 2012, Polished has been making sure that weddings in the Charleston area don’t suffer from boring table settings. This talented team travels around the area collecting vintage and unique glassware, flatware, serving dishes, china, and anything else you might need to add a personal touch to your wedding or event. Their interactive showroom makes it easy for brides to find the perfect serving pieces to create a uniquely designed table setting. There are countless ways to mix and match pieces from the Polished collection so that your table reflects your personality. Your guests will never guess that you rented everything! The Polished staff will be there to help you every step of the way. They explain, “we focus on buying and sourcing one-of-a-kind items that aren’t available from other vendors in the area, and we are constantly updating our inventory to meet the needs of our customers.” Whatever your style or wedding color, Polished will have just the thing to help you design a fabulous table setting!
- Enchanting Gardens and Waters of Villa Sola Cabiati at Lake Como, Italy
- 12 Thoughtful Gifts For The Soon-To-Be-Bride (and Groom!)
- Discovering Guatemala’s Oasis at Villa Bokéh
- Horses And Hounds Inspired Wedding at the Middleburg Hunt, Virginia
- Jenny Tolman and Dave Brainard Marry Under the Majestic Teton Mountain Range at Split Creek Ranch in Jackson, Wyoming