Since 2012, Polished has been making sure that weddings in the Charleston area don’t suffer from boring table settings. This talented team travels around the area collecting vintage and unique glassware, flatware, serving dishes, china, and anything else you might need to add a personal touch to your wedding or event. Their interactive showroom makes it easy for brides to find the perfect serving pieces to create a uniquely designed table setting. There are countless ways to mix and match pieces from the Polished collection so that your table reflects your personality. Your guests will never guess that you rented everything! The Polished staff will be there to help you every step of the way. They explain, “we focus on buying and sourcing one-of-a-kind items that aren’t available from other vendors in the area, and we are constantly updating our inventory to meet the needs of our customers.” Whatever your style or wedding color, Polished will have just the thing to help you design a fabulous table setting!
The Latest From
- Kirsten Butler Photography Captures a Backyard Wedding in Kentucky
- 4 Reasons To Plan Your Bachelorette Getaway to Golden Isles Georgia
- Sendera Springs Showcases Inspiration for a Fall, Rustic Indoor Wedding
- Montage Palmetto Bluff Reveals Micro-Wedding Champagne Picnic Experience
- Leading Bridal Boutique Ivory & Beau Shares Wedding Gown Trends for 2021